Clear Braces, or Invisalign®
Clear braces offer an invisible way to straighten your teeth – without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Myrtle Beach SC area, please contact us to schedule an appointment.
What you should know about Invisalign:
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Funderburk’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Funderburk has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Funderburk weekly for six weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 to 15 months. The average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary case to case.
For information on Invisalign®, please visit invisalign.com.